This policy is effective as of 24-10-2023
Who are we?
What information do we process?
We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you and use such Personal Data as described below:
Purposes for which we process your Personal Data:
- replying to your requests, following up on incoming requests from you;
- performing of direct sales activities in cases where you have expressed the interest in our Services and where the legitimate interest is established;
- performing contractual obligations, providing our services to you.
What is the legal basis for the processing of Personal Information?
We process Personal Data based on the following legal basis:
- Consents: in cases we collect Personal Data based on consents, such collection of Personal Data will be made through consent forms specifying the specific purpose of the processing of your Personal Data;
- Performance of the contract: we may use and process Personal Data to the extent it is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and XLINQ;
- Legitimate interests: we may process Personal Data when such processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data;
- Compliance with legal obligations: in some cases, we may process Personal Data when the applicable law requires us to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation to which XLINQ is subject.
Who will we share your data with?
We might disclose Personal Data to third parties only in cases where we are legally authorizedto do so. Your information is not exchanged or traded with any external parties, and we refrainfrom sharing your Personal Data with any third parties, except as explicitly specified herein:
- third-party service providers - when we use the services of third-party service providers that help us provide our services, run and manage our systems (e.g., storage services, customer relations management systems, cloud data services, etc). Personal Data may be submitted to, stored or accessed by such third party services providers exclusively to the extent necessary to provide us with the relevant services;
- when required by law - we will disclose Personal Data if such disclosure is required by law or necessary to comply with judicial proceedings, a court order or legal process;
- with your consent - we can share your data with third parties when you have given us your consent to do so.
Where is your data processed?
Your data may be processed in the EU. Nevertheless, your data will always be safe and under GDPR protection, despite where it is processed.
How long will your data be kept?
We store Personal Data for the duration required to fulfill the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected. There are instances when we must retain Personal Data for a duration dictated by legal obligations as defined by relevant laws. Once the necessity for retaining the Personal Data ceases, it will undergo secure deletion. In certain situations, we might process aggregated data for statistical analysis, ensuring that any information used in such cases remains anonymized.
What are your rights relating to your Personal Data?
We follow applicable laws and regulations in all our processing activities. The GDPR grants data subjects certain rights in relation to the data. You may practice your rights on the data we have collected of you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right of the access: you can ask to see the personal data we have about you, including details on why we're processing it and who we might share it with.
- The right to rectificate: if you find inaccuracies in your data, you can request corrections, and we'll update your information if necessary.
- The right of erasure: under specific conditions, you can ask for your data to be deleted, particularly when it's no longer needed or if you withdraw consent.
- The right to restrict processing: you can limit how we use your data in certain situations, such as when data accuracy is disputed, or the processing is contested.
- The right for data portability: you have the right toobtain your data in a format that allows you to use it with other services.This applies when processing is based on consent or for a contract.
- The right to object: you can object to the processing of your data, particularly when there's a compelling reason related to your situation.
- Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: you can challenge decisions made solely by automated processing, including profiling, if it significantly impacts you.
- The right to withdraw your consent: if we process your data with your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, though this won't affect previous processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to complain to a data protection authority if you believe we're not handling your data in compliance with privacy laws but we encourage you to contact us (email@example.com) first to address any concerns.
How do we secure your Personal Data?
We take appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures used in the industry to secure Personal Data we collect and process. Those measures are aimed to ensure the appropriate security of Personal Data processed and are aimed to safeguard the Personal Data against accidental loss, destruction or damage, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access.
What about cookies?
Our website uses cookie(s). Cookies are small text files placed on your device by the website you visit. Cookies and information contained in cookies may be used to make the websites perform more efficiently, understand how visitors use the website, detect, and prevent security threats, etc. Except for essential cookies that have a limited impact on your privacy, we need your permission the following types of cookies:
- Marketing cookies: these cookies are used to track advertising effectiveness to provide a more relevant service and deliver better ads to suit your interests.
- Functional cookies: these cookies collect data to remember choices users make to improve and give a more personalised experience.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website, discover errors and provide a better overall analytics.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files stored on your computer to enable analysis of website usage by a user. The information about visitor's website usage generated by the cookie (including your IP address) will be transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate visitor's use of the website, to prepare reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with website activity and internet usage to website operators.
Still have some questions?